Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Gluten free zucchini bread

So I am new to the gluten free way of life. If I was left to my own devices I totally would be eating all the bread I could. But having a baby with multiple food allergies has been interesting. I am always looking for ways to make yummy things he can eat. I was so excited the Bisquick created an awesome gluten free baking mix. It is truly wonderful. Here is one sweet treat I recently made. I really can't tell it is not wheat based. 

Gluten free Zucchini Bread 
 
2c bisquick gluten free 
2c shredded zucchini
3 eggs
2/3c sugar 
1/4 oil ( I used coconut)
1tsp vanilla
1tsp cinnamon
1tsp nutmeg
1/2c chopped nuts (optional) 
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix everything together  . Beat well for about a minute. Pour into a well greased loaf pan. Bake for approximately 1 hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment