Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A very long week

So it has been a long a trying week. We had a wonderful church picnic at Walden pond, but Simon picked up a stomach bug there. Tuesday morning he woke up sick. Fun times. By Wednesday I was sick. Thank God that Clay did not get it. We are all happy and healthy now. I pray that we are done with sickness for a bit. Croup followed by stomach virus has made for a very long April.

I am going to start doing a money saving tip of the week. I would love to do it daily, but i am realistic. I am lucky to do one weekly. This weeks tip is to utilize Freecycle. I have gotten hundreds of dollars of things that other do not want. Everything from a outdoor slide and patio chairs to a ton of kids clothes for Simon. Not to mention all of the stuff that I have gotten rid of. It still amazes me that someone would want a half gallon of old paint or some old magazines. Just go to freecycle.org to find your local freecycle. It really is a great thing.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try Freecycle again. I tried it a few years ago and ppl would sit and watch the items come in and snag them up! :)

    ReplyDelete